The 8th Asian Polyolefin Workshop (APO2019) will be held in Higashihiroshima City Arts & Culture Hall Kurara, Higashi-Hiroshima City, Hiroshima, Japan from December 2-6, 2019. This workshop will provide a forum for Asian scientists and engineers in all aspects of polyolefin to exchange and cross-fertilize the current progresses. Please kindly submit your abstract on line in order for the Organizing Committee to select invited and oral speakers as well as posters (including short talk presentation, optional).
- December. 07, 2019
- Thank you for the participation in APO 2019. The 9th APO will be held at Bangkok, Thailand in 2021. We hope we will see you again at the next APO!
- December. 05, 2019
- 6 winners of excellent poster award was selected.
- October. 09, 2019
- Full program can be downloaded here.
- September. 12, 2019
- The deadline of Abstract Submission and Early Registration is extended to September 30th.
- July. 01, 2019
- Our website opened. The first circular can be downloaded here.
Saijo, Sake Town!
Saijo is one of the best three sake production area in Japan. 7 breweries are scattered close to Saijo Station. Some of them offer free tasting of sake brewed there.Hiroshima is also famous of the largest volume of oyster landings in Japan and December is just in its season. We have two World Heritages in Hiroshima, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Miyajima, where it takes about one hour from Saijo Station. We believe you can enjoy not only scientific discussion but also the Japanese cultures and cuisines during your stay in Saijo.